On sale from: $6.40 to $12.00
Taken from: Within: Knitting Patterns to Warm the Soul "Tread Hat" - "Twisted Rib and Garter stitches combine in this cozy, textured topper. In super soft merino with a luxe faux fur pom pom, this hat will take you from a morning at the farmers' market to an evening by the campfire without a backward glance. With three sizes and a wide range of yarns to choose from (it looks just as good in regular worsted as it does in chainette), you just might find yourself making multiples."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Within: Knitting Patterns to Warm the Soul, pg. 100 "Tread Hat".
- Size US 8-16" and US 10-16" circular needles, plus US 10 dpns (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch marker, yarn needle, faux fur pom pom are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 17 (18, 19)" brim circumference (unstretched) and 9.25 (9.25, 9.75)" height, blocked.
- Gauge: 16 sts over 4" on larger needles, in the round.
- Color shown is Woolfark FAR in color 01.We do not currently carry this yarn, but Cascade Eco Cloud is a great substitute!
Adult Small, Medium and Large
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit