Priced at $42.00
This pattern is a free download from Christa Casebeer's Ravelry Store. "Wizarding Legacy" - From Christa Casebeer: "This started out as a scarf to match the Hufflepuff house scarf that Newt wears in Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them, then grew into a love affair with vintage Hogwarts house colors. The counts are correct for the scarf to match the movie scarf construction with the exception that the fringe is a little shorter as I wanted to keep it to one skein per color. The final scarf is 49.5 inches long, not counting the fringe. This scarf is knit in the round."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from Christa Casebeer's Ravelry Store. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 8 16" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 49.5" after blocking.
- Gauge: 19 sts x 19 rows= 4 inches after washing
- Color shown is Loyal Badger