Priced from $125.00 to $142.95
Taken from: 60 Quick Knits for Beginners "Fistful of Fringe" - This fun poncho has a southwestern vibe that we love! The fringe adds an extra flair, and the collar will keep you feeling cozy!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from 60 Quick Knits for Beginners, pg. 97, "Fistful of Fringe".
- Two size US 10.5 circular needles, 16" & 32" (or size needed to obtain gauge), one size US 10.5 needle for 3-needle bind-off, and one size H/8 crochet hook are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch holders.
- Finished Measurements: Width 34 3/4", Length 26 1/4".
- Gauge: 16 sts and 22 rows to 4".
- Colors shown are 1946 Silver Grey, 900 Charcoal, and 893 Ruby.
Sesame/Cafe Au Lait/Chili
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern book.
Colors Available in this Kit