Priced from $57.75 to $68.25
Taken from Knitting Wizardry: "Celtic knotwork provides the inspiration for this masculine wool sweater. A budding sorcerer will certainly love the baroque details inspired by ornate crosses and highly textured carving. Brawny cables and fluid I-cord motifs stand out against a horizontal rib ground in mossy green."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitting Wizardry, pg 11 - Sorcery Sweater.
- Size US 4 - 16" circular needles, US 4 - 32" circular needles, US 6 - 32" circular needles, US 7 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, stitch markers, stitch holders, straight pins, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 39 (43.25, 47.75)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 34 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Olive Heather.