Priced at $23.75
Taken from Anne Podlesak: "This women's fingering-weight shawl, part of the larger book collection, Free Spirit Knits, is knit from the center back neck to the bottom hem. It features 3 separate floral lace motifs, and is finished off with a simple eyelet border. The shawl is shaped with tiers of yarn-over increases to form a semicircular shape."
- This pattern is from Free Spirit Knits, by Anne Podlesak.
- Size US 5-36" needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 44" by 15.5" after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts and 31 rows over 4" in pattern.
- Yarn shown is Jamieson & Smith 2 Ply Jumper Weight in Light Sage Green, Medium Green, and Dark Blue Green. We do not currently carry this yarn, but think 220 Fingering would be beautiful for this pattern.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit