The Cardiff Cashmere Classic In Transition Hat and Gloves is a free pattern download! Amy Gunderson is a seriously talented creator with a knack for effortlessly blending elegance and practicality. We can all agree that touching cashmere is therapeutic, so it only makes sense to make a matching hat and set of mitts out of this luxurious material! This pleasant pattern features a sophisticated color melt throughout it that accentuate the cozy feeling the halo of cashmere gives off. Like spending a cold night in front of the fireplace, this match made in heaven will keep you warm in style.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 4 16" circular needles and size US 4 double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, and Large
- Finished Measurements: Hat Circumference: 18¾ (20, 21¼)",
Hat Height: 8½ (9, 9¼)"
Mitts Hand Circumference: 6¾ (8, 9¼)" ,
Mitts Length: 6½ (7, 7¼)"
- Gauge: 24 sts x 29 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Color shown is "Original Colorway": 511 Brown, 603 Muji, 622 Corteccia
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.