Priced at $100.80
Taken from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016: "Streaks of hot magenta and lime electrify a center panel of heathered palladium in van Dillen's pull-through wrap, knit in lustrous Lamb's Pride Worsted from Brown Sheep. It's worked in one piece, with intarsia color-work forming the ribbed borders. Garter stitch offers both structure and drape to the main section, which features a knit-in keyhole opening."
- This pattern is from Vogue Knitting, Winter 2015/ 2016, design by Jacqueline van Dillen.
- Needles required but not included: US Size 8. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch holders, and a yarn needle.
- Finished Measurements: 23.5" by 79" after blocking.
- Gauge:16 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches over garter st.
- Colors Shown: #M03 gray heather, #M120 limeade, #M38 lotus pink.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits