Priced from $48.60 to $57.50
Taken from: Drea Renee Knits "The Golden Hour" - From the designer, "This shawl epitomizes what I love about shawl knitting. It is the perfect canvas to play with different techniques and color combinations! Enjoy playing with mosaic knitting, bobbles, and even some eyelets in this satisfying worsted weight shawl pattern!"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Andrea Mowry.
- Size US 8 - 32" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 2 stitch markers, tapestry needle, and scissors.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan - 76"/193 cm; Center Depth - 25"/63.5 cm after blocking.
- Gauge: 16.5 sts x 24 rows = 4".
- Yarn Shown: Stone Wool Cormo, which we do not currently carry; however, we would recommend using Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok as an alternative.