Priced from $72.90 to $156.50
Taken from: Cocoknits Sweater Workshop "Molly (Version A)" - The Molly pullovers are a sophisticated take on a basic sweatshirt. The simplicity of the pattern allows a beautiful yarn to take center stage. The hemline of Version A ends with deep ribbing straight across the bottom, and the sleeves feature optional elbow patches in a contrasting color.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Cocoknits Sweater Workshop, pg. 96 "Molly (Version A)".
- Size US 7 - 40" (or longer), US 7 - 24 to 36" for working BO, US 0 - 3 double pointed needle for picking up stitches, US 5 for working neckline rib (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 6 stitch markers (in different colors), 2 spare circular needles or scrap yarn to hold sleeve stitches, row counter, Cocoknits Sweater Worksheet.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33.75 (37.5, 41.75, 45.5, 49.75, 53.5)" after blocking
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette st.
- Yarn shown is A Verb for Keeping Warm Pioneer. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok is a great substitute! Optional elbow patches can be obtained by purchasing Woolstok 12-yard mini-hanks separately.