Priced from $86.50 to $147.05
NOTE: If you see low stock in a color you want, go ahead and place your order. We expect all colors to be back in stock by the first week of January and you'll be first on the list to get yours!
Taken from: Blue Sky Fibers "Pemberton" - Are you ready for an ultra-cozy, ultra-soft KAL with Blue Sky Fibers? Join us in January for the final KAL in their A Sweater for Every Season series! The Pemberton Pullover uses the soft, supple strings of Blue Sky Fibers Woolstock to keep you warm and bundled up to take on the snow in a relaxed fit that's perfect for any gender! This pullover is ideal for any intermediate knitter and beyond being knit flat and then seamed at the sides.
Ready to cast on? The Pemberton Pullover pattern is free with purchase of kit.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Bobbi Intveld.
- Size US 6 and 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5) (6, 7, 8, 9)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 38.5 (43.75, 46.25, 48.75, 51.5) (56.5, 61.75, 66.25, 66.75)" after blocking
- Gauge: In stockinette, 19 sts and 29 rows - 4" using largest needles in stockinette st.
- Yarn shown is Blue Sky Fibers Woolstock in the shades 1312 Driftwood and 1326 Mossy Green.