Priced from $162.00 to $194.40
Taken from: Blue Sky Fibers The Classic Series "Esko Kimono" - With stunning striping and an elegant drape, the Esko Kimono is a versatile piece that can be styled to a casual look or be worn for dressier occasions. The butter soft silk blend makes this an easy-to-wear piece that completes any outfit.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Jane Veitenheimer.
- Size US 6 - 42" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) and an extra US 6 needle for Three-Needle BO are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch holder and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS/S (M/L, XL/XXL)
- Finished Measurements: LENGTH: 22½ (23¼, 24)", WIDTH: 28¾ (31¼, 33¾)" after blocking
- Gauge: 20 sts and 46 rows = 4"
- Colors Shown: 100 Slate and 120 White.