Priced at $84.00
Taken from: Berroco Portfolio Vol. 6 "Chrysocolla Shawl" - This wide rectangular shawl, made with two colors of Berroco Ultra Wool DK, is knit modularly, with a center panel worked in the textured stripe pattern first. Stitches are then picked up on either side to form the side panels.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Donna Yacino.
- Size US 7 - 29" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 28" wide x 77" long (after blocking).
- Gauge: 18 sts and 44 rows = 4".
- Color shown is 83118 Marjoram and 83113 Black Pepper.