Priced at $39.00
This design is a free pattern from the Berroco website - Three colors of Berroco Ultra Alpaca are used to create these fun wrist warmers, and you have an endless number of color combinations.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Berroco website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Designer: Amy Christoffers for Berroco
- 1 set each double-pointed needles (dpns), sizes 2 (2.75 mm) and 4 (3.50 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch marker, waste yarn and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: approximately 8" around x 8" long
- Gauge: 24 sts and 26 rows = 4" in Stockinette st following chart on larger needles.
- Colors shown are 62100 Eiderdown (C1), 62168 Candy Floss Mix (C2), 6292 Tiger's Eye Mix (C3).