Priced at $36.00
Taken from: Berroco Portfolio Vol. 5 "Spruce Head Stole" - A simple lace pattern and three balls of Berroco Remix Light make a super long scarf knitting pattern that you'll want to wear all year long.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Kristen Kapur for Berroco
- Straight or circular needle(s), size 7 (4.50 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 2 stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: approximately 20" wide x 82" long.
- Gauge: each 38 stitch by 12 row repeat of the Herringbone Pattern = 9" wide by 1¾" high, blocked.
- Color shown is 6903 Almond.