Priced at $22.00
Taken from: Berroco Portfolio Vol. 5 "Balsam Scarf" - A simple crochet stitch and a couple of balls of Berroco Remix are all you need for this crochet accessory pattern. Worked from the bottom up, this triangular neck accessory features fun tassels that are added in finishing.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Amy Christoffers for Berroco
- Crochet hook, size 4.50mm (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: approximately 48" wide x 22" down center, not including tassels.
- Gauge: 5 stitches and 13 rows = 4 inches.
- Color Shown is 3991 Juniper.