Priced at $60.00
This design is a free pattern from the Berroco website - Mila is a long scarf worked with three shades of Berroco Pixel. Knitting begins with a 2" band at the bottom, before intarsia techniques are used to work the three columns in different colors.
- This design is a free pattern from the Berroco website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 9½" wide x 69½" long, after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 sts and 32 rows = 4".
- Colors Shown: 2232 Cupcake, 2215 Sorbet, & 2236 Clove.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits