Priced from $60.00 to $80.00
Taken from: Berroco Booklet 397 Pixel "Fern" - Two colors of Berroco Pixel are combined to give color depth to this swingy hexagon poncho knitting pattern, though you could just as easily knit it in one color. Fringe is added in finishing.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Brenda York.
- Size US 7 - 29" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and US G crochet hook are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Chest Measurements: Chest-20 (22, 24, 26)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 sts and 28 rows = 4"
- Colors shown are 2215 Sorbet and 2224 Licorice.