Priced from $60.00 to $100.00
This design is a free pattern from the Berroco website - This gansey-inspired sweater is knit in pieces with simple knit-and-purl charted stitch patterns.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Berroco website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Designer: Alison Green for Berroco
- Straight needles, size 6 (4.00 mm), 16" circular needle, size 6 (4.00 mm) (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle, 4 stitch markers, 1 stitch holder and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33 (36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 sts and 28 rows = 4" in St st.
- Color shown is 1625 Jerimoth Hill.