Priced at $22.00
Taken from: Berroco Booklet 400 Mercado "Catherine" - A charming bonnet keeps your head warm without bunching around the forehead. A fun-to-knit cable stitch is worked in the band and back-of-head. This bonnet acts like a hood, without the bulk of a sweatshirt or jacket!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Alison Green.
- Size US 9 (5.50 mm) or size to obtain gauge and 1 set (4) double-pointed needles, size US 9 (5.50 mm) needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, tapestry needle, cable needle.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 19" around (at widest point) x 12" high after blocking.
- Gauge: 25 sts and 20 rows = 4".
- Color shown is 4128 Cielo.