Priced from $16.00 to $26.00
Taken from Berroco Booklet #331 - Maya: "This gracefully draped cowl is worked in the round, with a textural stitch pattern adding interest to the edges."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Pattern can be found in Berroco Booklet #331 - Maya.
- US 8-16" and US 8-24" circular needles are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 28" around and 9" wide.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 28 rows over 4 inches.
- Color shown is #5610 Guava.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit