Priced at $61.20
Taken from: Booklet 428 - Topaz - "Marit" - Reminiscent of the valleys and farmland we see under us as we fly on airplanes, the Marit Shawl perfectly encapsulates what it's like to have a little bit of selfish knitting on your needles, hehe! Let the strings of Berroco Topaz work for you, creating a statement piece with a fun and fabulous fringe border!
- Designed by Amy Christoffers.
- Size US 9 - 5.5 mm needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 68" / 173 cm across top x 27" / 68.5 cm down center (not including fringe)
- Yarn shown is Berroco Topaz in the shade 1220 Rococo.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits