Priced at $35.00
Taken from Interweave Knits, Gifts 2014: "In designing this hat, I was inspired by medieval cathedrals. A voussoir is a wedge-shaped stone used in building a vault or an arch. This hat fulfills my love of symmetry and my desire to create complex-looking designs with simple stitch repeats"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits, Gifts 2014, pg 101 - Voussoir Hat.
- Size US 3 - 16" circular needles, US 3 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 26 sts and 32 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Pine Green.