Priced at $116.00
From the holiday issue of Vogue Knitting Holiday 2019. A beautiful lace pattern + stunning yarn - what's not to love?! This rectangular wrap shines brightly, thanks to just the right amount of sparkle. The lace pattern is provided in both written and chart forms, so you can follow whichever method you prefer!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Wei Wilkins
- Needles: US Size 5 (3.75 mm) 40" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: Width: 24"; Length: 70"
- Gauge: 23 sts and 33 rows = 4"/10 cm in lace pattern
- Shown in Anzula Lunaris, we recommend Anzula Nebula instead, as it shines just as brightly! 4 hanks are required.