Grab a Passport to India Kit and join Jimmy each day as she winds down from her travels and knits one of three projects using hand-spun Knit Collage yarn from India.
Specially curated, these travel kits contain all the necessary ingredients to knit a scarf and then some. Each block-printed project bag contains one hank of Knit Collage Cast Away, one surprise Knit Collage mini skein (yarn and colors vary), three free patterns (2 scarves and a cowl!), limited edition US 15 knitting needles (6" long) and a custom interchangeable cord from Knitter's Pride (to make 28"), a hand crafted shawl pin, ribbon, a block-printed journal & pencil, and a map of India to keep you well-oriented as you follow along with our travels! And, to ensure a more meaningful connection to your kit, we'll be visiting several of the items' makers to give you an inside look into how they're made.
Jimmy will cast on as her plane takes off (barring any unexpected needle confiscations!), so get ready to join her on November 7th!
To learn more about Jimmy's Journey to India, click here! And to shop the souvenirs we've found, visit our Jimmy's Journey Marketplace!
You can also view all Jimmy Beans Wool Passport to India.
- Knit Collage Castaway - Handspun by 13 women in Ludhiana where Amy Small of Knit Collage will give us behind the scenes access
- One surprise Knit Collage mini-skein
- Ribbon - Hand selected by Amy
- 3 knitting patterns designed by Rachel Roden of Unraveled Designs, Amy Small of Knit Collage, and a signature piece by Jimmy
- Knitter's Pride handmade shawl stick
- Custom zippered project bag
- Custom Dreamz US 15 interchangeable tips in the new Golden Light wood color
- Custom 28" interchangeable cord
- A hand printed block printed journal and pencil (we will even design our own!)
- And so you can follow along, a map of India!
Sorry, but no video reviews were found for this product. More reviews will be coming shortly!
Looking for other video reviews?
Please contact us
to request a video review of this product!