Jimmy Beans Wool Jimmy's Biggest Little Bus Tour Yarn
Are you a Bay Area/Sacramento resident in need of a yarn fix? Or, maybe you're looking for a way to spend a fun, yarn-filled day away from your kids and hubby? If the thought of planning something like that is too much to take on, consider hopping on "Jimmy's Biggest Little Tour Bus!"
Don't want (or need) to take the bus? Click here for our "Class & Meet 'N Greet Only" option!
On the Bus:
- Swag bag of goodies!
- Social Knitting Time!
- Yarn Swap and games to win prizes!
- And plenty of fun surprises!
- Tour 22,000 sq. feet of yarn-topia with an all access tour of our retail store and warehouse.
- Meet 'N Greet with owner Jimmy (a.k.a. Laura) and designer Romi Hill!
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch on site, and a to-go dinner for the ride home.
- Learn the art of hand-dying yarn during a class taught by our in-house designer, Rachel Roden!
- Meet the Beans who work behind the scenes to make sure you have the most yarntastic experience when you place your orders or have a question!
- Such a sweet deal for $150!! (and cheaper than a flight!)
- Pick up at 7:00 AM on August 5th in Emeryville (1555 40th St., next to Target)
- Pick up at 8:30 AM in West Sacramento (755 Riverpoint Ct, next to Walmart)
- Arrive at JBW in Reno, NV around 11:30 AM.
- Shop, learn and have lunch - approximately 4.5 hours.
- Leave JBW at 4:00PM with a hearty snack in hand.
- Drop-off in West Sacramento around 6:30 PM.
- Drop-off in Emeryville around 8:30 PM.