September 9th - Fremont/Roseville shown
Sorry, but specific product you requested is not currently available. Hopefully you can find another option below.
Don't wanna drive? Let us drive you!
Are you a Bay Area/Sacramento resident in need of a yarn fix? Or, maybe you're looking for a way to spend a fun, yarn-filled day away from your kids and hubby? If the thought of planning a Reno get-away is too much to take on, consider hopping aboard "Jimmy's Biggest Little Bus Tour!"
Once a month, a chartered bus will drive passengers from the Bay Area and Sacramento Valley through the beautiful Tahoe forest to our retail store and warehouse here in Reno, Nevada! Upon arrival, you'll spend an exciting day shopping Jimmy's HUGE warehouse, meeting knitting celebrities, taking classes and, of course, KNITTING!!
Have a guild or knitting group from a different area outside of Northern California and want a road trip to Nevada? Reach out to us, and we'd love to work with you!
You can also view all Jimmy Beans Wool Biggest Little Bus Tour.
Class: Solar-Dyeing with Rachel Roden of Unraveled Designs!
- Pick up at 7:00 AM on September 9th in Fremont (44009 Osgood Rd. Fremont, CA 94539)
- Pick up at 9:30 AM in Roseville (1400 Lead Hill Blvd. Roseville, CA 95661)
- Arrive at JBW in Reno, NV around 12:00PM.
- Shop, learn and have lunch - approximately 4.5 hours.
- Leave JBW at 4:30PM with a hearty snack in hand.
- Drop-off in Roseville around 6:30 PM.
- Drop-off in Fremont around 9:25 PM.
Special Guests: Jeni Hewlett from Fyberspates and Rachel Coopey of Coop Knits
Cancellations: The deadline to receive a full refund is 7 days before the event.
Sorry, but no video reviews were found for this product. More reviews will be coming shortly!
Looking for other video reviews?
Please contact us
to request a video review of this product!