The much-anticipated time of year has arrived, bringing thousands of devoted fiber enthusiasts to yarn shops across the Sierra Nevadas! The fifth annual Sierra Nevada Yarn Crawl is set to unravel from September 21st to 24th. Knitters and crocheters can embark on a self-guided tour, spanning from Reno, Nevada to Auburn, California! As part of the crawl, visit us at 891 Trademark Dr., where you can explore our retail store and a sprawling 20,000-square-foot warehouse across three rooms!
Best of SNYC Shawl Contest
Did you participate in the official Sierra Nevada Yarn Crawl Make-A-Long? Enter your finished project in the 'Best of the SNYC Shawl' contest!
First, second, and third-place winners will be chosen by the Team Beans at the weekend's close. Submit your shawl to our Google Form to enter!
Our Calendar of Events:
- Trunk Shows from Berroco, featuring hand-made items in Berroco Vintage
- Exclusive SNYC knit and crochet kits will be 10% off all weekend long
- 'Best of the SNYC Shawl' contest
- Enter to win the Gas Card Giveaways for a chance to win one of four $25 gas cards. At the end of each day, a winner will be chosen. This is to help customers travel to all the stores that participate in SNYC.
- Enter our raffle and win at the end of the crawl! Each customer who purchases recieves a ticket, and anyone who spends over $50 will get an additional raffle ticket.
Thursday (9/21) & Sunday (9/24):
- Bingo sessions at 11 am and 1 pm
- Knit Morning from 10 am to 12 pm. Coffee and donuts will be provided.
Friday (9/22) at 11 am and Saturday (9/23) at 2 pm:
- Beaded Waves Cuff Class with our Bean Arlene. Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis, with 10 spots for each day. Sign up for a spot.
Yarn Crawl Projects
Have you had a chance to squish our sustainable skeins of Yarn Citizen yet? If not, stitching the Desert Ember or Juniper Creek Cowls is the perfect opportunity to try out Harmony Worsted on your hooks and needles! These kits will be available for 10% off in-store on the first day of the crawl.
A heartfelt gesture: 10% of proceeds from your purchase goes directly to support one of our fellow Local Yarn Store (LYS) owners on the crawl. Their family faced an unforeseen tragedy just last week, and we're wholeheartedly committed to offering a helping hand during this challenging time.