It’s that time of year where thousands of fiber fanatics will make their way to yarn shops across the Sierra Nevadas! The fourth annual Sierra Nevada Yarn Crawl will run from September 15th to 18th. Knitters and crocheters can take a self-guided tour to yarn shops from Reno, Nevada all the way to Auburn, California! This year is extra-special because it will be the first crawl hosted at our new Jimmy Beans location, 891 Trademark Dr. Reno, NV, also known as one of the largest yarn warehouses in the world! Both the retail store and our three-room 20,000 square foot warehouse with a great selection of yarn, hooks, needles, and more will be open to the public for shopping!
Below you can find a list of all the yarny events happening at JBW! We cannot wait to see all of you fiber fanatics there!
Our Calendar of Events:
- Each day at 10 a.m. sharp there will be a 'Presenting Best of the Crawl' where crawlers can show off their projects to a panel of JBW Judges for the chance to win something special.
- Thursday is dedicated to beginner projects
- Friday is for advanced projects
- Saturday crawlers are encouraged to show off any crazy sock projects
- Sunday is closing out the weekend with stashbuster projects
- Daily bingo at 11 a.m.
- Power hour of prizes daily from 4-5 p.m. Participate in fun games for the chance to win even MORE prizes!
Sneak Peek Of Yarn Crawl Projects
Our knit and crochet shawl patterns along with our custom Yarn Crawl Madelinetosh Colorway will be available starting september 15th for 10% off!