|Taken from Tundra: Elements: "This chunky v-neck, stiped sweater will add color and cheer to any gloomy day."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from Tundra: Elements, pg 36 - Batterslea Hall.
- Size US 10 - 24" circular needles, US 10 double point needles, US 10.5 - 24" circular needles, US 10.5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32(36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 sts and 18 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Lingonberry and Larch.