|Taken from Enchanted Knits 2014: "Take your cue from the elves, dryads, satyrs, and other forest dwellers with this cardigan. A large leaf pattern and many cables take root at the bottom edge, while the dark leaf pattern gives a mysterious air. Explore your own sylvan side as you make your way through this versatile design, which comes together like magic: knitted from the top down, it is joined at the underarm and worked seamlessly."
- This pattern is from Enchanted Knits 2014, pg 30 - Sylvania Cardigan.
- Size US 6 - 32" circular needles, US 4 - 32" circular needles, US 4 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, 6 buttons, stitch markers, stitch holders and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33.25 (36.5, 39, 42.25, 46.25)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Aubergine.