|Taken from Knit to Flatter: "The vertical lines of this cardigan, and single-button closure, flatter a wide variety of figures. Waist shaping placed only on the back of the cardigan provides a curvaceous fit without being overly tight. The bottom bands are knit perpendicularly, and the main stitches are picked up to work the pieces."
- This pattern is from Knit to Flatter, pg 95 - Coin Cable Cardigan.
- Size US 9 - 32" circular needles, US 9 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), I crochet hook, one button, stitch holders, stitch markers, and scrap yarn are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30.25 (32.5, 34.5, 36.75, 38.75, 41, 43, 47.25, 51.5, 55.75)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 15 sts and 22 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Pomegranate.