Priced at $83.00
This design is free from the Spud & Chloe website.
: This cute and whimsical double pom pom hat is a project designed to use up some of the leftover yarn from the Dream Catcher Baby Blanket
but we made this as a separate kit, just in case any of you knitters out there want to just make the hat. The free pattern is found here: Dreamcatcher Hat.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- The design is free from the Spud and Chloe website here.
- Size US 7-16" circulars and an additional needle for the 3-needle bind off (designer suggests US 7-24" circulars) are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 0-6 months (6-12 months) but the size of the hat can be made larger by adding stitches in increments of 4 stitches.
- Finished Gauge: 5 sts = 1".
- Colors shown are #7508 Pollen, #7502 Grass, #7510 Splash, #7505 Firefly, and #7512 Watermelon.