Originally from: $70.00 to $78.00
Some colors as low as $42.00
Using Hypotenus from Shibui: The longest side of a right triangle, opposite the right angle. Knit with two strands of Staccato held together and a tight textured stitch pattern, this cowl is bouncy and resilient. The silken right triangles catch the light in an edlessly interesting way. Knit flat and grafted to form a seamless loop. Hypotenuse is an excellent way to learn some new techniques while creating an eye-catching accessory.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Shibui - Hypotenuse
- Size US 5 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 8.5" wide and 44" circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 26 sts over 4"
- Color Shown is Rust.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit