|Taken from Knits That Breathe: "From the French word for "little pocket," this cleverly constructed, body-skimming tunic features vibrant color-blocking in the form of wrap around, curved pockets. Gentle waist shaping and contrast color piping give Pochette the long, lean lines that flatter a variety of figures."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from Knits That Breathe, pg 45 - Pochette.
- Size US 5 - 16" circular needles, US 5 - 32" circular needles, US 5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 34 (38, 43.5, 49, 55.75, 60.25)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 23 sts and 31 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Tar and Apple.