Originally from: $13.98 to $20.97
On sale from: $5.58 to $12.57
Taken from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014: "Begin this hat by working the ribbed border back and forth, then work the crown in the round, switching to stockinette. A purl ridge divides the border from the crown."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014, pg 78 - Buckle Hat.
- Size US 10.5 - 16" circular needles, US 10.5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 sts and 20 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Beige/Orange.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit