Priced from $142.35 to $199.15
Taken from Rowan 56: "This pullover is knit using the beautifully soft, traditionally spun Rowan Tweed with a round neck, set-in sleeves and tartan pattern. This knitting pattern is for the experienced knitter."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from Rowan 56, pg 168 - Ordie.
- Size US 3 straight needles and US 6 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Chest Measurements: 38 (40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 23.5 sts and 21 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Bainbridge, Askrigg, Hubberholme, Nidd, Settle, Litton, Reeth, and Bedale.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits