Priced at $131.40
Taken from Rowan Magazine #52: The Greek key has never looked so classic after being paired with a wave in this fair isle pullover. The buttoned placket lets the wearer choose to don a dress or casual shirt under the sweater. Ribbed cuffs and button band offer a nice contrast by using the background colorway.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Rowan Magazine #52, pg 135 - Tiree
- Size US 3 dpns & US 6 - 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 38(40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts over 4"
- Color Shown is Rowan Tweed #595 Pendle & Colourspun #277 Winterburn.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Colors Available in this Kit