Priced from $54.00 to $73.95
Taken from Stitch Mountain: "A merino-alpaca blend that's lightweight but warm gives this scarf an airy feel, accentuated by a bell ruffle inspired by Olympic Champion Mogul Skier Hannah Kearney."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Stitch Mountain, designed by Romi Hill, pg 47 - Ruffle Scarf
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 9" x 53" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 27 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is discontinued. We recommend #880 Andes for a similar effect.