|Taken from Little Aran & Celtic Knits For Kids: "Knit this charming colourwork childrens sweater from Aran & Celtic Knits for Kids. A design by Martin Storey using the lovely Yorkshire yarn Rowan Fine Tweed, this knitting pattern features hares and foxes running around the front, back and sleeves."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from Little Aran & Celtic Knits For Kids, pg 62 - Jakob Cardigan.
- Size US 2 straight needles, US 3 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), six buttons, and stitch holders are required but not included.
- Finished Chest Measurements: 21.25 (22.75, 24.5, 26)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 26 sts and 36 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Nappa, Pendle, Malham, Hubberholme, and Dent.