Priced from $25.90 to $30.90
Taken from Churchmouse Classics Patterns: "Knit this cozy, deeply cuffed cap for him. Then borrow it back-if you can! It's handsome worn turned up for traditional sailor style, but we love it uncuffed and slouchy, too. Worked in a heavy worsted-weight yarn, this cap is a quick knit, which is great because you're bound to be asked for more."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Churchmouse Classics Patterns - Boyfriend Watch Cap.
- Size US 7 & 8- 16" Circular needles and US 8 DPNs (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), three stitch markers, and a darning needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 18" unstretched, fits 20-23" head after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts & 18 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is 728 on him & 734 on her.