|Taken from Rowan 56: "With a wide neck and set in sleeves, the yarn is used double throughout, this knitting pattern is for the intermediate knitter."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from Rowan 56, pg 136 - Martina.
- Size US 6 straight needles and US 8 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32-34 (36-38, 40-42, 44-46, 48-50" after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 22 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Mulberry, Blood, Brick, Splendor, and Trance.