|Taken from Knit Simple Fall 2014: "Worked in the round from the lower edge up, this chic little poncho starts and finishes with fine lines of contrasting color. The ribbing continues along the shoulders; simple decreases in the stockinette stitch shape the piece."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from Knit Simple Fall 2014, pg 62 - Turtleneck Capelet.
- Size US 7 - 24" circular needle, US 7 - 16" circular needle, US 8 - 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 44 (46.5, 49.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 30 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Fawn and Neon Orange.