Priced at $59.75
Taken from Ilga Leja Handknit Designs Patterns - Tundra Pattern: "The Tundra cowl both warms and adorns the shoulders, neck, and head. Worked from the bottom up, it can be adjusted in length. Work it as a simple rolled neck cowl. Or knit the neck and head portion to an extreme length (as pictured here) for a richly folded cowl."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is Ilga Leja Handknit Designs Patterns - Tundra Pattern.
- Size US 10-24" circulars are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Lower circumference: 47.5". Total length: 37".
- Gauge: 13 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is #268.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit