Priced from $59.90 to $69.89
Taken from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer '14: "Playful bobbles--actually garter stitch loops--dot the edge of this reverse-stockinette mesh cowl, knit in Noro Shiraito. They're worked from cast-on stitches, bound off and rejoined to the first stitch of the row. The cowl ring is joined seamlessly with Kitchener stitch from a provisional cast-on."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Magazine Spring/Summer '14, pg 98 - Mesh and Bobble Cowl.
- Size US 3 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and scrap yarn are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 35" circumference x 12" wide after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts & 25.5 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is #34.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit