Originally from: $20.00 to $27.99
On sale from: $10.00 to $17.99
Taken from Noro Magazine Fall/Winter 2013: This hat is knit from the bottom up, beginning by knitting the garter stitch earflaps separately and casting on for the lower band. The hat is continued in the round in a trinity stitch pattern, which augments the mottled look of the Noro Cyochin yarn. Rustic tassels adorn the earflap points.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Magazine Fall/Winter 2013, pg 66 - Earflap Hat
- Size US 9- 16" circular and double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch holders, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 20.5" head circumference x 9" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 sts & 18 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is #6.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit