On sale from: $59.15 to $59.15
Taken from the Mason Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines Book, the Flapotis scarf (in homage to Kate Gibert's Clapotis wrap) is sure to be a treasured piece of neckwear..."we must never underestimate the allure of a neck swaddled in crushed velvet flaps"! This is a great gift item and one that can be done in the evening while watching TV - any imperfections get smoothed out once the piece is felted. Check out all of the great colors of Touch Me yarn that we have in stock!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Finished Measurement: 80" x 7" before felting.
- Gauge: 18 sts/4 inches in stockinette stitch before felting.
- Needles: Pattern calls for size 7 needles, not included.
- Color Shown is Red.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit