|Taken from Enchanted Knits 2014: "The beautiful Entwives were partners to the Ents of Middle-earth, helping to tend and protect growing things. But they left their husbands to create lush gardens in the East. With the rise of Sauron, the Entwives mysteriously vanished, leaving just the memory of their existence. This poignant tale from J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings is the inspiration for a warm and feminine coat. Heavily decorated with flowers, leaves, fruits, and bark texture, it embodies the exuberant lushness and fertility of their gardens, while the wrap closure and heavy yarn create a garment that is warm and nurturing in its feel."
- This pattern is from Enchanted Knits 2014, pg 116 - The Entwife's Coat.
- Size US 10 - 24" circular needles, US 10 - 40" circular needles, US 10 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), one large button, stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 27.5 (32, 36.5, 43.5, 48, 52.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 sts and 22 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Pressed Flower.