Priced from $25.00 to $39.99
Taken from Enchanted Knits 2014: "Norway is known for its tales of trolls, but there is also a long oral tradition surrounding the Hidden Folk. Huldra, the elf-maiden who is sometimes helpful and sometimes dangerous, is one of the best-known characters. Known as a keen observer who might warn of impending danger and reward kindness with kindness, Huldra might also lure adults and children into the forest for nefarious ends. This lace pattern with a birch leaf motif is worked with lace on right-side and wrong-side rows to create a pattern that is completely reversible-perfect for wraps, scarves, and cowls."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Enchanted Knits 2014, pg 109 - Among the Birches Shawl.
- Size US 3 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 12" x 72" after blocking.
- Gauge: 28 sts and 28 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Vaa.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit