Priced from $100.50 to $127.49
Taken from It Girl Crochet: "Designer Kathy Merrick saw a chrysanthemum motif in an old crochet book and thought it had great shaping possibilities. She originally intended to create a rectangular wrap, but the design evolved into a shaped capelet. It's a good project to learn a bit about three-dimensional motifs, as the mum is fairly easy to make and could be made much bigger if you like."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from It Girl Crochet, pg 9 - Chrysanthemum Capelet.
- Size F crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), two buttons, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 18" x 20" after blocking.
- Gauge: 3 pattern repeats and 10 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Dried Rose and Moorland.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn, pattern book and buttons.
The book related to this kit is currently backordered. You can still order the kit with the book, however. We will notify you about the estimated delay after receiving your order.
Colors Available in this Kit