Priced from $42.00 to $48.99
Taken from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014: "A single row of contrast color perks up the edges of these marvelous mitts. They're quick to knit in rows of ribbing. Thumbs are picked up from an opening in the side seam as well."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from Knit Simple Magazine, Fall 2014, pg 64 - Ribbed Fingerless Mitts.
- Size US 7 straight needles, US 7 double point needles, US 8 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 22 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Washington and Periwinkle.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits