Priced at $238.00
Taken from Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '11 Fall: "The creative colorscaping on Landra's relaxed turtleneck tunic comes from working a trio of Koigu's Kersti colorways two at a time." using one combination for the double moss-stitch body, then dropped a color and picking up the third to work the ribbed cowl and trim for the side-seam pockets and sleeves."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '11 Fal, page 126.
- Size US 10 straights, US 10.5 straights, and US 10-24" circs are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 40 (43, 48, 53, 55.5)".
- Gauge: 13 sts over 4".
- Colors Shown are #K300, K118C, and K716D.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit